We are recruiting!
BioBlitz Program Interns needed!
The Hong Kong BioBlitz is confirmed for 3-4 November 2017 and we are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help plan, execute and coordinate our 2017 program.
This internship will help you acquire program execution skills and provide you with experience working in a AFCD funded citizen science project involving collaborations with many different NGOs.
- Help execute programs and events
- Recruit and train volunteers
- Devise and implement media strategy including social media, writing articles/blogs, etc
- Prepare information package for participants
- Support for evaluation
- Promote the use of apps in collecting biological data e.g. iNaturalist
- Currently studying an academic degree, preferably ecology, biology, design, computer science or education related discipline
- Flexible, communicative, team-player, passionate about the environment
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Experience in event planning preferable
Working Hours: Minimum 8 hours per week from Sept-Dec 2017 (may need to work during off hours/weekends)
Locations: MakerBay Yau Tong, MakerBay PMQ, Tai Tam Tuk Eco-Education Center and other sites as needed.
Expenses are covered
Please send your CV and one page cover letter to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com explaining your interest in the internship. We look forward to hearing from you!